January 02, 2005

New Year Resolutions

Kyn urged me to make at least one and try to keep it. I asked if I can make a 3-years plan kinda resolution. Not because I need more time to keep it. More because in the 3 years, hopefully, Kyn would forget it. And I would forget about forgetting it. If you get my drift. Then again, Kyn doesn't need 3 years to forget something.

On another occasion, Juan asked what gift would you give yourself if you could give anything to yourself. I answered, 'the gift of non-procrastination'. I want to terminate my citizenship from procrasti-nation.

That's not a resolution. Just something I'd remind myself about and something you can all remind me of. ^_^

xxx

Never can prepare enough

The thing about my work is that I often get the feeling that there must be something that I haven't prepared for. Just that I don't know what. This strikes most on Sunday nights. Like tonight.

I practically had problem sleeping for all except one Sunday night last school term. Terrible feeling, I can assure you.

At the same time, I am confident that my delicate digestive system is planning a revolt as soon as I let too much stress over the gantry. I can sense its conspiracy today when I was having lunch with Ade. That's why I didn't finish my lunch and had to sip so slowly on my barley drink.

All prepared for first day of school 2005 in Pathlight School? You bet!

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 21:52